Are you the Software Developer perfectly familiar with all aspects of C and/or C++? Well then we are very much interested in your wishes. What is it that keeps you motivated? What is it that you need for further development and how much space do you need for your ideas?
Being a Software Developer means that as a team you will be working on challenging and state-of-the-art software projects. These projects are carried out on clients’ locations in the Netherlands, for instance in the following fields: High Tech Manufacturing, Medical & Healthcare or Communications & Security. Your work consists of different stages:
- Prepare the global design (based on the requirements)
- Provide the detailed design and
- Implement the entire design in C and/or C++.
- At least a completed technical HBO study programme
- Several years of experience with C and/or C++
- Familiar with UML, RUP and/or Agile/SCRUM.
Interested in new opportunities?
You will be working on your own development in the first place. We believe being motivated will help you perform at top level. Which is why we offer outstanding technical training options (e.g. software development), we invest in your personal development and make sure to keep you sharp-eyed providing sufficient challenges. We like to invest in whatever will add to your wellbeing because to us, top quality is essential and we will protect it.
What we have to offer:
- Challenging (brain teasing) projects with the largest high-tech companies in the Netherlands
- Profit-based 13th month’s salary
- Lease car and laptop
- 27 holidays
- Informal culture and open working atmosphere, with short lines: the managing director is your immediate superior.
Send us your letter of application
If you are a technical HBO or university graduate with relevant work experience, and provided you are capable of working independently, why not hit the apply-button and seize the opportunity.
This post is also available in: Dutch